Help Stop the Spread
COVID-19 Vaccines for Ontario
- Learn about COVID-19 vaccines and when they will be available in Ontario.
Support for Businesses
- Ontario's Main Street Relief Grant: PPE support
- Property tax and energy bill rebates
- What you’ll need to apply
- Apply online
- Coming soon: Ontario Small Business Support Grant
Get Support for Learners
Learn about one-time funding for parents to help offset costs during the 2020-2021 school year. Find out if you are eligible and how to apply.
The deadline to apply is February 8, 2021.
Starting January 1, 2021, electricity prices will be held at the off-peak rate of 8.5 cents-per-kilowatt-hour for all time-of-use and tiered customers.
It will be available 24 hours per day, seven days a week for a 28-day period. This will automatically be applied to bills of all residential, small business and farm customers.
- COVID-19 Energy Assistance Program (CEAP)
- COVID-19 Energy Assistance Program for Small Business (CEAP-SB)
Support for People
Learn what financial, mental health and other supports are available during COVID-19.
- Financial support
- Supports for children and youth
- Emergency shelters and other support services
- Extensions on validations and deadlines
- Mental health, wellness and addictions support
- Support for seniors and people with disabilities (PWD)
Support for Workers
Guidance for health care workers and others who are on the job.